- Pages: 48
- Age: 7+
- Publisher: Miles Kelly Publishing Ltd
- Dimensions: 297 x 228 mm
- Format: Paperback with holographic foil
100 Facts: Deadly Creatures is bursting with exactly 100 fantastic facts, incredible images and fun activities to help children learn everything they need to know about the world of fearsome animals.
100 Facts Deadly Creatures covers key topics about these lethal beasts in easily-digestible, numbered facts. Every page showcases amazing illustrations and photographs that clarify difficult points for children. This deadliest animals book is a key addition to every nature lover’s bookcase.
Essential topics covered in 100 Facts Deadly Creatures:
• Deadly land and sea animals, such as the box jellyfish
• Methods of attack and defence strategies
• The animal food chain and survival of the fittest
Examples of ‘I don’t believe it’ fascinating facts:
• Crocodiles and alligators store their uneaten food underwater for several weeks. The remains rot, making it easier for reptiles to swallow.
• One elephant is strong enough to flip over a car on its side.
• Electric eels have an unusual way of staying safe – they zap prey and predators with electricity!
Activities to make learning accessible and interactive include:
• Find your fangs: Look in the mirror and use the guide to identify types of teeth
• Quiz question: Which bear would you find in the Arctic?
• Draw or paint your own deadly creature. What weapons does it have?